Join other discerning travelers on this fantastic Christmas markets cruise on the Danube river. A special “generations” sailing, it has extra activities both on- and off the ship for youngsters aged 4-18. Bring the grown children and the grandchildren, or just come by yourself, to experience the dazzling Christmas markets of Europe!
(Scroll for inquiry form at the bottom of the page)
And don’t forget to check out my blog post on Why I’m Loving UniWorld Boutique River Cruises!
UniWorld Family River Cruise – December 12, 2016
Classic Christmas Markets for Families
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All meals and unlimited beverages onboard
- 6 days of hosted excursions
- Interactive onboard activities, German lessons, arts & crafts, and dessert making
- “Curious Minds” cultural chat for children
- Two dedicated Family Hosts
- All gratuities included
8 Days From Nuremberg to Frankfurt
*note: some clients prefer to just buy roundtrip air tickets to Frankfurt as you can reach Nuremberg by train for the start of the cruise. I can discuss and assist with these decisions.
Share the magic of a European holiday with the special young people in your life on this multigenerational “Classic Christmas Markets” cruise filled with lots of family holiday merrymaking.
Bring your children and grandparents on this multi-generational cruise with activities designed for all ages.
December 12 is a designated family sailing. Join us for special activities!
Young travelers (between ages of 4 – 18) SAVE 50% off cruise when accompanied by an adult on select itineraries and departure dates.
Plus Early Booking Savings: Save $150 per person when making a deposit at time of reservation before April 30, 2016 or Save $300 per person when you pay in full at time of reservation
A journey that will make you believe in holiday magic all over again.
Cruising for children? Yes!
Every Uniworld Generations cruise has been designed to keep young travelers entertained while allowing adults to relax.
- Family Welcome Party
- Special Ship Tour with the Captain
- Young Travelers’ Lounge & Game Room
- Complimentary Travel Diary
- Arts & Crafts and Language Lessons
- Nightly Surprises
- Young Cruisers’ Menu
- Cooking Classes
- Local Soft Drink Testing
- The Ultimate Chocolate, Candy, & Ice Cream Table
- Young Travelers’ Table
- Dedicated Family Hosts Onboard
- Local Guides – trained to adjust tours to young listeners’ ears
- Young International Ambassadors from the host countries
Starting at $3,244 for adults
based on double occupancy for a Category 4 stateroom. 50% off for children.
Value for your family vacation – a truly all inclusive experience!
*Children must be between the ages of 4 and 18, and be accompanied by an adult to qualify for the 50% off savings. 50% savings offer is off cruise-only price and is valid for new bookings on select family itineraries and departure dates as noted only. Offer is combinable with past guest savings only. Offer is applicable for category 1-5 staterooms. Offer is not applicable to suites. Offer is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Discover villages with fairytale houses and a friendly, festive atmosphere. Share traditional holiday goodies with the people who made them. Watch as modern children abandon their usual electronics and discover the enchantment of handcarved wooden toys, as scents of cinnamon and roasting nuts fill the air. Sail through Christmas country, trying Frankfurt’s famous apple cider, Bamberg’s specially brewed holiday beer and Nuremberg’s gingerbread. Throughout, cozy up to steaming mugs of glühwein (warm spiced wine) and do as the locals do by collecting different mugs from each stall and town you visit.
Join us with your family on this magical adventure! (Or come by yourself! We’d still love to have you!)
Ready to book? Fill out this form with your information and questions – no credit card needed. Once we receive your form, we’ll contact you for followup and to collect your deposit through a secure link. Or you can email me directly at email@example.com.
Space is limited and requested cabin type is not guaranteed until a deposit of $600 per cabin has been received.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection–the world’s only authentic boutique cruise line™–features luxurious ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry. Based in Los Angeles, California, Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive itineraries in Europe, as well as voyages in Russia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, India, and Egypt–a total of 22 rivers in 29 countries worldwide. Uniworld is a member of CLIA and is highly regarded by discerning travelers, media, and cruise industry experts:
- Listed among the “World’s Best River Cruises” by Travel + Leisure, and recognized for “World’s Best Service” in the River Cruise category
- Seven ships listed among Travel + Leisure’s “Top 20 River Ships,” with River Countess rated highest of all cruise ships (river & ocean)
- Included on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List for seven years (2008 – 2014)
- Top 3 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler’s “Top Ten Cruise Lines” (river & ocean)
- Top 4 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards for “Top Cruise Lines” (2014)
- Named “Best Luxury River Cruise Line” by Cruise International (2012 – 2014)
- Named “Best Culinary Cruise Line” by readers of SAVEUR (2014)
Did you know…? If you’re a past guest of any Travel Corporation company, such as: Trafalgar, Insight, Brendan Vacations, and Contiki Journeys, you can receive past guest savings!