About Anna Harrison:
- 75 countries visited + counting
- Has lived in Africa, Europe, and North America, while working in South America and Asia as well
- Dedicated customer service professional
- Access to travel agent booking sites for all major cruiselines, tour companies, hotels, and activities.
- Independent agent with Cruises and Tours Unltd since 2010
- Florida Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST15578
- California Seller of Travel No. 2090937-50
- Washington UBID No. 603189022
- Iowa Registered Agency # 1202
- Holder of personal IATAN Card – Accredited Travel Agent ID, must obtain several thousands of dollars in travel bookings before being eligible
- References available upon request.
P.S. These are just my formal credentials. I have a really long biography here where you can find out why I’ve lived all over the world and what makes me, me!
Looking for information about a group trip or a corporate incentive trip? Click here.
Examples of itineraries and quotes can be found here.
My travel philosophy:
My job is to help you have the best trip possible.
How can I do this?
Through attention to detail and matching your travel style with a thoughtfully planned trip or list of suggestions. Want to relax and sip cocktails on a river cruise? Done. Want to take the “trip of a lifetime” and cram everything into one week? Done. Wondering if it’s possible to take a haunted walking tour of the city during an overnight stay? Done. Want to obtain photos of a cruise cabin to make the decision to upgrade? It’s in your inbox. Need to find interconnecting cabins on a certain deck location to bring your extended family? Done. Want a value-conscious trip that will also allow you to build memories? Done. Interested in a two week luxury vacation? Done done and done.
I specialize in both cruises and land trips, and believe that the right trip is out there for everyone!
My clients know that I plan their trips as carefully as if they were my own!
About My Website
- I want my website to be a travel resource for you, not just travel advertisements. I hope that through my travel blog and other posts you will be inspired to start traveling.